Monday, February 12, 2007

Princess the Cat - Part 2

So my friends Amber and Brandi made comments that my cat Princess looked "scary" (refer to the earlier post titled "Princess the Cat" to see Princess after Alex gave him a bath). I felt that Princess deserved the opportunity for everyone to see him when he has not just experienced a near drowning experience. I told the gals that I would fix Princess up and take another picture of him so everyone can see just how cute he is. It was pretty difficult to get him to wear the hat, but it worked. Scroll down to see the picture. PS Amber and Brandi - I bet you wish you wouldn't have called him scary now!!!! HA!







3 comments:

Lori said...

Funny!!

Amber said...

I'm sorry Amanda...but I don't get it?!?!

Amanda said...

Okay - my sense of humor is sort of twisted due to a lack of sleep. The joke was suppose to be that the cat looks just like Johnny Depp when he is all fixed up. HA! I just crack myself up sometimes!!!