Monday, February 5, 2007

Princess the Cat


So...I was talking to my friend Julie on the phone last Sunday and Alex was in the bathroom. He is 100% boy so when he is in there, I usually don't ask questions. However, this time he comes out of the bathroom with our beloved kitty Princess and says that Princess smells bad so he game him (yes him) a bath. Seriously, I should have bought the child a dog! Can you tell by the expression on the cat's face that he cherishes all of the attention he receives from Alex?

6 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sorry, but your cat looks scary!

Brandi said...

Pretty sure I hate cats...and not so sure what to think about your cat! Sorry...but, I'm gonna have to agree w/ Amber on this one. Ha.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

HELLO!! The cat looks bad because he just lived through a drowning! Geeze, you might look scary too:-)

I don't think it matters that he is a 'boy', I know many a little girls that have tormented their kitty's too. Although it usually involves doll clothes and a stroller not a warm bath.

Amanda said...

Ha! Princess is getting a bad rap here. I'm going to dress him in bows and ribbons tonight and post a picture tomorrow so everyone can see just how handsome he can be!!!

Amanda said...

Heidi - no, I don't think it's because Alex is a boy either. I remember swaddling our family cat in baby blankets and trying to get him to drink from a bottle when I was a kid. And as much torture that Princess endures from Alex, he will still sneak into Alex's room and snuggle with him when he sleeps. I did explain to Alex that cat’s don’t need baths like people do

Julie said...

That was tooo funny! I still can hear him saying that the cat smelled and needed a bath! Poor cat! See...I have a heart unlike the 2 girls up above! Ha!