Friday, March 30, 2007

Update


The test went great! Thank you all for your prayers – you’re the bomb!

I hate to call people on stupid comments because I’ve been known to make a few stupid comments as well but this girl in my class last night takes the cake. The professor was commenting that we would not be having class next Thursday night because of Easter. The gal sitting next to me leans over as asks “Does Eater fall on a Thursday this year?” I didn’t have the patience or time to go into it with her so I just said no; Eater falls on a Sunday this year.

Since I’m on the education thing, I should share an Alex story. When I woke him up for school this morning, he protest “mom, I’m not going to school today!” He sounded pretty serious so I asked what his reasons where. He sits up in his bed, throws his arms in the air and says “They even want us to write SENTENCES now”! Can you believe that? What next? ;)

Have a great weekend everybody!

7 comments:

Just Mom said...

"...does Easter fall on a Thursday ..." LOL. You should have said, "Yes, and next year it will fall on Friday."

Glad to hear your test went well.

Tracy said...

Glad to hear your test went well!

Have a great weekend!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh amanda that made me laugh. you are far nicer than i. i would have said 3 words...HERE'S YOUR SIGN.

ginger could use that photo for her post about bad hair days...too cute.

Amber said...

WOW, it's tough to be in kindergarten...

Lori said...

Oh my gosh. Does Easter fall on a Thursday. Maundy Thursday, Easter Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday! ????

I'm glad your test went well.

Alex is funny. What next. If he only knew there's much more to come.

Have a great weekend!

~ Amy ~ said...

Your son cracks me up. Glad to hear the test went well. You can celebrate all weekend long. Woohooo!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Glad the test went well! Some people make you wonder how they even get dressed in the morning, huh?! :)