Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Keith Urban Concert

What a fun weekend! I drove to Omaha for the Keith Urban concert with a friend of mine which was a very last minute surprise. We left around 3:00ish on Saturday, walked around the Old Market, had a few drinks and cheered on the Minnesota Twin's, had dinner at the Upstream, and walked over to the concert. I appoligize for the terible pictures, but they were taken on my cell phone camera. We were right next to the stage, third row so needless to say, our seats were amazing!




Keith kept looking at me asking "Where's Kerrie?" (sorry, had to add to the delusion!) After the concert, we walked downtown and had a drink at Dublin's bar which is this Irish bar that had a two piece band. I looked like a drowned rat by the time we left because I hadn't sat still for a minute. The Old Market is a gorgeous area but the fashion - hmmm. How many guys in long sleeved blue & white shirts with Gap shorts can you see in one area? A ton apparently!!! Anyway, we got home LATE and I slept most of the Sunday away.

I'm in a blogging template funk right now - sort of feels like I'm a bit schizo. I haven't been posting much lately because this week = finals week! Yuck yuck yuck!

10 comments:

Lori said...

Love your pictures from the concert.
Sounds like you had a great time.
I'm happy for you!

Love the new blog look.

I have been changing mine quite a bit lately too.

Good luck with finals.

Kerrie said...

You heard it too??? Whew - I thought it was just me. :) So glad you had fun!

~ Amy ~ said...

Sounds like a great time. I love his music too (and his looks)!!

Amanda said...

I totally heard him say that Kerrie!

Jamie said...

Those are really good pictures!!

Sounds like it was a fun concert!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Just Mom said...

Wow! Your camera phone takes pretty good shots.

BTW...I haven't been it an Irish pub in ages. I think it's time...

A mom said...

Is that Kerrie knelt down behind him? Oh, wait, I guess that is a guy.

Amanda said...

HA - Miah!! Too Funny!!!

SECURITY!!! SOMEONE PLEASE CALL SECURITY!

Tracy said...

So THAT IS where you were sitting!! Got it now!! On the SIDE of the stage in the 3rd row. We weren't even looking in that direction! HA!