Friday, July 20, 2007

GO TWINS!


The picture next to this post really has nothing to do with anything related to this post but it cracks me up! It was taken at the Winstock Festival - I think I do the sunglasses justice don't you agree?


We have a busy weekend ahead of us. We're leaving for the twin cities tonight to visit family and friends and we have tickets to the Twin's game tomorrow night against LAA. Where are my Twins though?? We're 9 games back now - yikes. I must be out of my mind, but I actually decided to take Alex to High School Musical on Sunday at the Children's Theater in Minneapolis as well. I'm not insinuating that there's anything wrong with High School Musical but I had to decided between Les Miserables (my all time FAVORITE play) at Chanhassen or High School Musical and I picked High School Musical. I'll let you know how sitting in a theater with thousands of pre-teens who know the words to every song in the production goes. It will probably be like a Justin Timberlake concert only these artist have talent. Ouch - that was mean.


So anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'm sure I'll have pictures to post on Monday!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

You look fabulous darling!! :)

Have a great weekend with friends and family!!

Tracy said...

LOVE the glasses. Where can I get myself a pair???

A mom said...

Those glasses are smokin hot! :o)Have a great time this weekend!

Kerrie said...

That picture made me laugh! Have a great weekend!!

Just Mom said...

Have a wonderful weekend.

Lori said...

Love that photo of you.

Have a fun time in the cities.
We are headed there in a couple of weeks. Derek wants to go to a Twins game too.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hope you have a great time!

Love the pic of you.

Dawn said...

Did you go to the game Friday nite? We went to the twins game on friday nite. We also spent the weekend in the cities this weekend. We actually just got home today at 5pm.